FW : 25.09.23, KHG0.8
— Added sound error messages.
Long beep + several short beeps, the number of SHORT beeps indicates the error number.
- Incorrect PIN — Request the correct PIN using the vehicle’s VIN from your dealer
- Wrong key — the key does not fit this car or used one. There are many refurbished Chinese keys on the market, such keys may not be suitable for the car.
- The ignition is not turned off — turn off the vehicle ignition.
- PIN CODE not found — search and decryption of ECU data is not supported or failed. Enter your PIN manually using the pin.exe utility.
- Digital signature error – the digital signature was not accepted by the ECU. Contact support for an update.
- Unknown error — different types of errors.
- The time for applying the key to the START button has expired — go through the key learning procedure again. Disconnect and reconnect the KKP to OBD again.
Please contact for update.